• Serve as a Habitat ambassador and skilled project manager in all interactions with donors, affiliates, internal departments and volunteers throughout the development and implementation of all assigned corporate partnerships.
• Collaborate with Corporate Development Officers to develop an overall fundraising strategy to meet/exceed team revenue goals; conduct all necessary donor research to create new partner proposals and implementation plans that meet the needs of the overall partnership strategy as defined by the HFHI leadership, Corporate Development Officers and senior management at the partner company.
• Create new partner proposals, presentations and project management plans as directed by Corporate Development Officers for assigned partners.
• Execute all duties necessary for the successful implementation of the partnerships, including cross-functional collaboration with Finance, programmatic subject matter experts, communications, legal and other stakeholders, as appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-3 years of related experience with managing complex tasks involving multiple stakeholders, such as project management, account management, partnership management, new business development.
• Exceptionally customer service oriented.
• Excellent time-management, communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to interface with all levels of the organization(both internal and external).
• Superior analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and high degree of personal initiative.
• Demonstrated computer skills proficiency including MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Willing and able to travel up to 20% domestically and internationally.
• Fundraising and/or major customer/donor support experience.
• Prior experience in nonprofit and/or corporate environment.
• Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) certification.
Last Modified on: