Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is recruiting for a Corporate Development Officer – Cause Marketing to be based at its headquarters office in downtown Atlanta, GA.
Reporting to the Director, Cause Marketing & Workplace Giving, the Corporate Development Officer – Cause Marketing researches and cultivates new national and global corporate cause marketing partnerships. The position manages a pipeline and portfolio of prospects, including multi-national corporations and national media/PR agencies, and works closely with development leadership and key internal stakeholders to maximize fundraising opportunities, primarily for the Global Impact Fund. Money raised for the Global Impact Fund is used wherever Habitat determines it is most-needed in the organization.
Our ideal candidate has worked in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and cause marketing and understands the value of delivering exceptional customer service to nurture and develop both internal and external relationships. In light of his/her solid track record of meeting goals, our ideal candidate is highly motivated by the objective of achieving $3-5 million in annual revenue. S/he is optimistic and creative, a quick thinker who thrives in brainstorming sessions and who can think past obstacles to achieve a bigger vision.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 4-6 years of experience in cause marketing or prospect/new business development.
• Must have worked with non-profit clients or worked for a non-profit organization.
• Experience securing complex, seven-figure multiyear commitments from companies, or experience managing six-figure marketing budgets.
• Superior project management, metrics, analytics and reporting skills.
• Highly proactive and autonomous, capable of driving projects through in a complex and layered organization.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Experience meeting deadlines while working on multiple projects concurrently and balancing competing priorities.
• Committed to good stewardship of funds and ability to effectively manage organizational resources, such as travel expenses.
• Experienced with MS Office Suite products.
• Travel up to 25% mostly domestically.
Last Modified on: