Responsibilities: The Brand Partnership position will be responsible for developing and executing A2IM’s brand partnership strategies through all outlets to increase revenue and impact for the organization and its members.
Specific Duties Include:
• Increasing A2IM’s revenues by creating opportunities with brands for A2IM and its members.
• Bringing added value to members and thus attracting new members by offering brand partnership opportunities with valuable services, products, and/or revenue to A2IM’s members.
• Developing creative plans aligned with A2IM’s vision and mission
• Developing a unique selling proposition for A2IM
• Elevating awareness of the Independent music community in advertising, media, and marketing worlds so that Independent artists and musicians enjoy parity in brand partnerships
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with industry-facing and consumer-facing brands and media and marketing agencies in order to better facilitate and negotiate sponsorships / partnerships for A2IM members and future A2IM events.
• Research, identify, pursue, and close new revenue generating opportunities
• Brand A2IM’s events and ensure that execution meets or exceeds best practices
• Coordinate information flows with members, board members, and staff
• Some travel required
• Other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience
• Deep brand partnership experience, with knowledge of best practices and a broad network of industry contacts appropriate for music and tech companies
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Comprehensive understanding of the music industry and particularly independent labels’ issues
• The drive to go above and beyond to deliver world-class service for our members
• Experienced and skilled in communicating to all industries
• Highly organized, detailed, and accurate
• Effective prioritization, time and project management skills
• Innovative thinker
• Ability to work independently yet collaborate and communicate with all stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
A2IM is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Salary and job title commensurate with experience
Last Modified on: